Convo vs. Speech
Dictionary.com defines conversation as:
- informal interchange of thoughts, information, etc., by spoken words; oral communication between persons; talk. -or-
- association or social intercourse; intimate acquaintance.
When you join forces with Stephanie and REAL World Conversations, you get more than just another speech or show!
For over 25 years, Stephanie D. Miller has been a leader in having personable, productive conversations with individuals, leaders and organizations. She brings more to you than just another speech or PowerPoint show. Stephanie is able to respond to her audiences before, during and after your event.
We love how Stephanie uses stories, humor and audience engagement when she presents. My group members talked about her sessions so much that I had to see it for myself. She presents content that sticks! That’s not easy with our clients.
Program Director, Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center, Houston, Texas
REAL Conversations are needed in today’s society and workplace. They are:
Relational in purpose.
Empathetic towards the other.
Authentic in nature.
How Stephanie can help me and my organization?
Read the following to see if any apply to you:
- I want to validate my people on the positive ways they are contributing to our productive workplace culture.
- There are new initiatives we want to integrate.
- A recent merger, restructuring or layoffs has created negative buzz.
- My organization has difficulty fostering authentic communication without fear or lack of trust.
- The climate of conflict avoidance is restricting creativity and stifling potential revenue.
- Historical top performers are finding it hard to make room for the newbies from the outside.
- Someone has reported chatter about “generation” wars or skirmishes.
- We need someone with expertise in assessment, improving communication, building trust and developing plans of action to work with us?
What are some forms we can invest in Stephanie’s services?
Remember, there are many valid points that may be covered during her service to you, but nothing is totally scripted. The pre-event prep allows Stephanie is to lead her “conversations” in a manner that shows respect for your field of service, diverse workforce, language and culture. Included among the services she provides are:
- Small group sessions
- Panel moderator -and-
- Additional follow-up and resources
What benefits can we expect from our investment in Stephanie’s services?
Specific benefits are determined by your goals and expectations. However, the following outcomes have been reported by many of her clients:
- Improved communication
- Team collaboration -and-
- Increased leadership effectiveness
- Attention to emerging leaders and succession planning
When additional post-event services are obtained and implemented to supplement your organizations strategies and plans, RESULTS such as increased revenue follow.
Contact Stephanie to discover how she can help you get the outcomes you desire.